1. Enroll & Pay Registration fee for Barbara’s Studio
- $30 registration fee
- Once in my system, an invoice will be sent to you.
- Click on the invoice or pay directly via Venmo @Barbara-Gill or Paypal cash https://www.paypal.me/gillpianostudio
2. Enroll on Corporate Site
- Click on the class you want in my storefront and create an account on the corporate site
- Enter my teacher enrollment ID 146233
- Create a new student
- Reserve class materials
- Pay, and you’re done!
Tuition can be paid in monthly payments or annually (discount given for one-time payment).
- Tuition for 1st Year is 8 payments of $55 or $400 for a one-time payment for the entire year.
- Tuition for 2nd Year is 8 payments of $60 or $440 for a one-time payment for the entire year.
- Tuition for 3rd Year is 8 payments of $65 or $480 for a one-time payment for the entire year.
Materials Overview & Curriculum Cost
Class materials are approximately $64-88 each year. Materials include a tote bag, tone bells, flashcards, music CDs and digital downloads, student activity booklets, and songbooks. Materials are purchased through the Let’s Play Music corporate. Completing the registration fee and enrollment process saves your spot in a Let’s Play Music class.
Click here for a complete-cost-sheet-2020DOWNLOAD
- Sharpen those first year skills with weekly drop-in sessions! No grown ups!
- Bring your bells, bag, and bugs (rhythm cards).
- Wednesdays at 1 pm at the park near Gill Piano Studio. $10 each session. First session $5
Only first and second-year classes are offered starting Tuesday, September 1, 2020. Check back next year for 3rd year classes!
Tuesday AM (10:00 – 10:45 AM) Red Balloons/Blue Bugs
Tuesday PM (1:15 – 2:00 PM) Red Balloons/Blue Bugs
Wednesday After School (5:15 – 6:00 PM) Red Balloons/Blue Bugs
Tuesday After School (4:15 – 5:05 PM) Green Turtles/Yellow Arrows
Wednesday After School (4:00 – 4:50 PM) Green Turtles/Yellow Arrows
*Thursday (4:15 PM) Special Needs Children Only (children in elementary school). Parents attend each week with this class compared to the typical peers classes. Parents act as a shadow for their special needs child on non-parent days.