Classes start the week of August 28, 2023. My studio follows the Davis School District Calendar for fall and spring breaks.
Sorry! No 1st Year Classes for 2023-2024
Tuesday, 1:10-2:00 PM during the day
Tuesday, 5:10-6:00 PM
Tuesday 4:10 – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 4:10 – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 5:10 – 6:00 PM
The Bridge Program (30 classes) is a continuation of Let’s Play Music. students can continue the Let’s Play Music experience in a group piano class.
We will start with 7 individual 20-minute sessions in the summer (June – August), $75 monthly
30 classes (60-minutes) take place September-April, $95 monthly
Friday class 2:00 – 3:00 PM
A materials fee of approximately $75 (plus shipping) includes flashcards, an audio album, and student songbooks and workbooks. You purchase your own materials through LPM and bring them to me the week before class for prep.
More info to come. Here is a sample of last year’s sessions:
1st Year Sessions
- 4 sessions are offered to sharpen the 1st-year skills.
- No grown-ups!
- Bring your bells, bag, and bugs (rhythm cards).
Second Year Sessions
- 4 sessions are offered to sharpen the 2nd-year skills.
- Materials fee may be added (waiting for LPM corporate details)
- Bring your bag and songbook.
- Keep your keyboard skills fresh so you’re ready for 3rd Year!
- Learn how to balance your bubble hand on your fingers and keep those 1st joints supported.
- 7 individual 20-minute sessions are also an option for 2nd-year students! The commitment is $75 each month (June through August).